Need to hire Service Technicians?
We can help!
To attract the best in-demand techs to your service department, you need to adopt a strategic recruiting strategy. One that involves actively searching out and engaging with qualified candidates and winning them over to your team. AutoStaff has found and perfected a process to get you the technicians you need.
Our Tech Finder Program (for recruiting technicians) will:
- Craft customized job postings that are keyword-optimized and tailored to help sell the job and your organization and attract the best candidates
- Sponsor job listings and optimize daily ad budgets to ensure your job remains prominently displayed in relevant search results
- Join forces with our partners at the leading job boards to monitor and modify your job listings regularly to ensure optimal visibility and effectiveness over time
- Leverage resume harvesting, boolean keyword searches, and access to vast internal and external databases of job candidates, to proactively source, target, and engage individuals with relevant work experience, skills, and expertise
- Screen and vet candidates to verify they meet all job requirements and gauge their professionalism and character
- Collaborate with selected candidates and your hiring manager(s) to coordinate and schedule phone and/or in-person interviews and send calendar invitations and appointment reminders
- Follow through with the selected candidates to ensure a successful onboarding experience
Partnering with AutoStaff, a company with the experience and expertise in recruiting technicians, can help you find the technicians your company needs to succeed.
Just wanted to give a shout out to AutoStaff and their team. We were having trouble finding qualified applicants. SInce we had Ken from AutoStaff come in, we’ve received 8 new salespeople and a handful of service prospects. I highly recommend them. Professionalism, courtesy, all around a great group of guys to work with.
- Jason Masterson
- (Fixed Ops Director, Sutherlin Nissan of Cape Coral)
We were struggling to get anyone through the door in the sales position, so we reached out to AutoStaff. We had 57 interviews, which got narrowed down to 12. AutoStaff did some training with them and we ended up hiring 8. On top of that, we hired 3 office staff personnels. I would highly recommend AutoStaff for any employee needs inside the dealership.
- Matt Sousa
- (General Sales Manager @ Grieco Toyota & Acura)
This is the second time that I've had the pleasure of working with AutoStaff and every time it's been fruitful. They do a really good job of finding people that we just can’t get ahold of. These guys came in, filtered through 50 people, had me in front of 25, and we ended up hiring 10 and that was huge. It was a one week long, super easy and something that we couldn't accomplish in four months.
- Steven Reisinger
- (General Sales Manager, Subaru of Fort Myers)
Why use AutoStaff?
AutoStaff utilizes both active and passive recruiting strategies to help you find qualified candidates. Passive recruiting is when the employer posts ads and wait for candidates to apply. Whereas, active recruiting is when the employer hunts for candidates via technology and keyword targeting, and actively reaches out to solicit job opportunities.
Many companies rely solely on passive recruiting to fill their position. Although passive recruiting is an important strategy, there are too many employers looking to hire currently. This leads to your job ads getting lost amongst others.
AutoStaff partners with multiple major job boards, therefore have access to a vast number of resumes, allowing us to target candidates and solicit your job opportunity for you.