Service Advisor Training
Unlock customer satisfaction and revenue opportunities
Within your Service Department
Invest in your dealership’s Service Advisors by providing them with the skills and processes to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Our Service Advisor training will teach your advisors a successful Service Drive Process. Learn more about how our recruitment agency can help down below!
Your team will learn:
- The importance of creating a positive first and lasting impression
- The intention of each step in the Service Drive Process and techniques for maximum effectiveness
- The words and phrases to more effectively identify customer needs
- To build maximum value on the service presented
- To close the sale with casual confidence
- The techniques to overcome common objections and improve closing ratios
- The different ways to properly follow up and prospect for new business
- The techniques to ensure and improve customer satisfaction
AutoStaff will customize an automotive recruiting and training solution that fits your dealership’s unique needs.
Let us help you build a path towards repeat business and customer retention.
Why do you need Service Advisor Training?
Within the service department, your service advisors are the front-line personnel responsible for delivering excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction. The role of a service advisor involves communicating with customers, scheduling appointments, providing estimates, and recommending necessary repairs and maintenance services. This training is essential to ensure that your staff members have the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional service to and ensure positive surveys from your customers. Let us help you get your advisors trained for success!
Just wanted to give a shout out to AutoStaff and their team. We were having trouble finding qualified applicants. SInce we had Ken from AutoStaff come in, we’ve received 8 new salespeople and a handful of service prospects. I highly recommend them. Professionalism, courtesy, all around a great group of guys to work with.
- Jason Masterson
- (Fixed Ops Director, Sutherlin Nissan of Cape Coral)
We were struggling to get anyone through the door in the sales position, so we reached out to AutoStaff. We had 57 interviews, which got narrowed down to 12. AutoStaff did some training with them and we ended up hiring 8. On top of that, we hired 3 office staff personnels. I would highly recommend AutoStaff for any employee needs inside the dealership.
- Matt Sousa
- (General Sales Manager @ Grieco Toyota & Acura)
This is the second time that I've had the pleasure of working with AutoStaff and every time it's been fruitful. They do a really good job of finding people that we just can’t get ahold of. These guys came in, filtered through 50 people, had me in front of 25, and we ended up hiring 10 and that was huge. It was a one week long, super easy and something that we couldn't accomplish in four months.
- Steven Reisinger
- (General Sales Manager, Subaru of Fort Myers)